Well I certainly don’t need Christmas this year because waking up this morning is all the excitement I can handle! Why? Because MY WEBSITE IS LIVE!
There were a few bumps in the road trying to get this sucker off the ground and launched, but it was oh so worth it. I mean seriously. Is this new site me or what?! That’s the thing that boggles my mind the most. It’s taken me the better part of my career to finally nail down my style, but the Go Live HQ team understood it in less than a week!
Until now, I’ve always handled my website updates myself. But I’m a photographer, not a designer, and the light bulb finally began blinking above my head. I realized I needed the help of a professional to take my brand to the next level. My old website was a cookie-cutter replica of nearly every other fine art photographer out there. Sure, we may produce similar styles of images, but the way we shoot, run our businesses, and our personalities are light years apart. Anyone who’s ever met me knows I present myself in a refined manner, but I’m ready to throw down and have some serious fun at any given moment. When completing my brand assignment homework, I was asked what my brand’s personality would be like if it were a person. Here’s what I said:
“My brand is a “Marilyn” in an “Audrey” package. Think Tina Fey + Jennifer Lawrence’s personalities but presented like Taylor Swift’s Blank Space and Wildest Dreams videos. She’s sophisticated yet approachable and relatable.”
When it came to design elements, it was pretty easy to list what I wanted. Gold + gems. From there, I let the Go Live team take creative control in dreaming up a new logo and a beautiful layout full of geometric shapes and gold foil fonts. The hardest part? Picking out the images to represent my new brand heading into 2016. I’m incredibly proud of a new site that reflects my very inner being, is full of film images, and allows potential clients to get to know me beyond my work with a camera.
As promised, here is the GRAND PRIZE giveaway bundle to celebrate the new Elle Golden website going live! Since we went live MUCH later than planned, I decided to extend the grand prize giveaway but not only a day, but an ENTIRE WEEK. Many thanks to the incredible Atlanta vendors who contributed to these giveaways all week. Special shout outs to my friends Christina Pugh Photography for the new head shots/videos for the site and to Marcus Taylor for the last minute tech support on the backend. There are still a handful of tweaks to be made on the mobile version, so for now best viewing of the new site is done on a desktop. Check it out HERE and Stay Golden! xo
Elle Golden Grand Prize Launch Day Collection:
- An Elle Golden Photography Engagement Session
– 1 hour on location in Atlanta, GA (or anywhere you want with travel fee)
– Online gallery of edited images available for download with personal use print license
- Winner’s Gift Package from Elle Golden
– Includes a custom wedding guide magazine, a bottle of Essie nail polish, and handcrafted edible gummy gems
- Custom 11×14 painting inspired by your bridal bouquet courtesy of Courtney Khail Watercolors | IG: @courtneykhail
- Calligraphy for 50 wedding envelopes courtesy of Rachel Anne Modern Calligraphy + Lettering | IG: @rachelbrewer
- Custom wedding inspiration design board courtesy of Lemiga Events | IG: @lemiga
- Bottle of champagne and 2 Tiffany and Co. handblown crystal glass champagne flutes courtesy of Lemiga Events
- $1500 value. Grand Prize Giveaway closes Thursday, December 17th at 11:59pm EST. 1 winner will be announced Friday, December 18th.
- ALL non-winning entrants receive 15% off any regular-priced Elle Golden Photography booking until December 31st.
- Terms and conditions apply. Void where prohibited.
OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY ENTRY INFORMATION BELOW: